In the upcoming session, Alaska’s fiscal crisis will affect all of the decisions made by the Legislature. These decisions will affect the lives of my friends and neighbors in Fairbanks. In order to provide the best representation possible, it is important that I know how you feel.
Please take a moment to fill out and return this survey.
Your responses will provide valuable guidance and help me to better represent you.
1. How concerned are you about the current state of Alaska budget shortfall? (Please select one)
2. How do you think the Legislature should address next year’s budget shortfall? (Please select one)
Deep spending cuts, no new revenues.
Only spending cuts targeted at eliminating duplication and creating efficiencies, combined with new revenues.
No more cuts, focus on new revenues.
3. How do you think the legislature should fund the following programs next year? (Please select one per program)
4. Do you think the state has enough money at this time to fund the following projects? (Please select one per project)
5. How do you feel about the following revenue possibilities? (Please select one per revenue item)